This page provides anatomy and physiology quizzes for Paramedics.
Anatomy and physiology quizzes for paramedics:
The following are anatomy and physiology quizzes for paramedics:
1. What is the resting heart rate of a newborn?
2. What is the resting respiratory rate of a 5 year old?
3. What is the normal Intracranial Pressure in a healthy person?
4. Why should you not administer a hypertonic solution in a person with a base of skull fracture?
5. Where is the cubital fossa?
6. What are the 3 most used arm veins for IV cannulation?
7. How does an ACE inhibitor affect a patient’s blood pressure?
8. How much air does it theoretically take intravenously to cause an air embolism in the heart?